Apprenticeships are the gold standard in training for employers and employees alike. Whether you are a new or long-time employee, Apprenticeships are the nationally-recognised programme to developing both your core skills in English, maths and ICT and work-specific skills related to your job role. Apprenticeships are funded by the UK Government and no cost will be passed onto the Apprentice. The only cost to you is your time and energy to advance your skills and knowledge.
Apprenticeships are made up of the following qualifications:
• Specialist, accredited qualification specific to your job role
• Functional Skills in English
• Functional Skills in maths
• Functional Skills in Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
• Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
• Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
If you would like to do a Higher Apprenticeship (Level 4+), you will not be required to complete Functional Skills qualifications as part of your Apprenticeship. However, we assess the English, maths and ICT skills of all individuals before we start learning and will provide you with a range of support options to continue to develop your Functional skills.