Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
The Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping provides individuals with insight into the world of accountancy. The programme covers the key fundamentals of accounting and aims to build a platform for progression towards becoming a professional accounting technician.
The Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping will help you to:
- Understand the fundamentals of accounting
- Process and interpret financial data accurately
- Develop specialised bookkeeping skills
- Understand and create financial documents used by all businesses
Upon successful completion of two computer-based assessments in Bookkeeping Transactions and Bookkeeping Controls, you will be awarded a Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping.
The course duration is typically 3 months. If you are interested in the course get in touch and let us know that you’re interested by completing the form on the left-hand side of this page.
Our courses will be delivered via:
- Face to face workshops
- 1-2-1 coaching
- Access to your own online virtual learning environment which can be accessed anywhere, 24/7 a day
- Computer-based assessment
The cost for this course is £450 including AAT membership, course registration, and the computer-based assessments (CBA). Retakes of each CBA are not included in this cost.