Level 2 Community Activator Coach
Community Activator Coach
Health and well-being are important in their own right and can provide huge benefits within an individual’s personal and work life, improving the quality of their experience and life outcomes.
The Level 2 Community Activator Coach standard will support you to:
- Plan and adapt sessions
- Coach sports and physical activity sessions
- Collaborate with sports clubs and community programmes
- Improve understanding of personal safety & well-being
- Improve understanding of social barriers
- Management of customer behaviour
- Motivating and encouraging customers
- Utilising social media and technology.
At the end of the course, you will be observed (1) delivering a coaching session, (2) take part in a professional presentation with Q&A session, and (3) complete a panel interview.