Level 2 Leisure Team Member
Leisure Team Member
Without dedicated and expert leisure team members, health clubs and leisure centres would not be able to offer a quality activity or leisure experience and not be able to support their communities to achieve successful health and well-being outcomes.
The Level 2 Leisure Team Member standard will support you to:
- Communication processes
- Legal and safety requirements
- Monitor customers
- Utilising IT within the workplace
- Swim teaching and supervision
- Lifeguard duties
- Gym inductions and consultancies
- Group management techniques
- Screening and health checks
At the end of the course, you will complete an end point assessment which comprises of the following two elements: (1) a professional discussion and (2) an observation of practical activities with a Q&A session.