Level 4 Assessor Coach
The Assessor Coach standard is comprised of a number of qualifications that will bestow professional status as an adult teacher, trainer, coach, and assessor. These nationally recognised qualification are valued in Education and Training Sector (ETS) and will offer you the opportunity to practice your new knowledge, skills and practice in developing exciting training programmes, assessing an individual’s competency, coaching and mentoring performance, and delivery of CPD to staff in your organisation with absolute confidence. With Train Together, you will find a holistic approach to our delivery and assessment which will complimented with engaging workshops, 1-2-1 coaching and stretching projects.
The Assessor Coach standard will support you to:
- Deliver excellent Information, Advice and Guidance
- Teach, train, and assess competence
- Design and implement curriculum lifecycle
- Lead on equality, diversity and inclusion, and staff health and wellbeing
- Safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Coach and mentor
- Management of personal and professional development to remain current both vocationally and as an ETS professional.
To achieve the standard, you will (1) complete an observation of practice (2) showcase examples of your ETS practice, and (3) complete a professional discussion with an independent assessor.