Level 5 Coaching Professional
Coaching someone and seeing them making powerful decisions is one of the most life-giving roles in your professional career. If you have an extensive knowledge in your area of expertise and you often consult internally or externally, this could be a great next step for your professional development. The Level 5 Coaching Professional standard will support you to empower and engage someone inside or outside your organisation to make a positive impact to the way they tackle a situation, make decisions or overcome untrue limiting assumptions that is stopping them succeed in their personal or professional lives.
The Coaching Professional Teacher standard will support you to:
- Create a great coaching and mentoring environment
- Develop a complete coaching toolkit
- Obtain a deeper understanding of psychometrics
- Understand ethics and boundary setting in coaching
- Design and deliver excellent coaching sessions
- Prepare contracts and practice coaching confidentiality
- Personally grow and develop as a leader and as a coach.
To achieve the standard, you will (1) an observations of coaching practice with a Q&A and (2) complete an interview supported by your portfolio of practice and (3) a knowledge test. Our preferred End Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO) is AIM Group.