Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
Customer Service Practitioner
The Customer Service Practitioner Standard provides individuals with the necessary knowledge, skills and behaviours to become highly skilled service experts deeply understanding the customer journey and delivering a high quality service product to both internal and external stakeholders.
The Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner will help you to:
- Influence your customer’s experience and overall satisfaction
- Embed your organisation’s core values into your service approach
- Effectively deal with customer conflict and challenge
- Develop strong communication skills
- Deal with customer requirements and management expectations
The programme will be concluded with an end-point assessment, which consists of (a) a showcase, (b) an observation and (c) a professional discussion. This will be assessed by an independent end point assessment organisation.