Level 3 Business Administrator
The Business Administrator Standard aims to equip individuals with highly transferable knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied across many different sectors. In addition to this, business administrators will develop the necessary behaviours and workplace experience to support their progression towards management responsibilities.
The Level 3 Business Administrator Standard will support you to:
- Plan and deliver projects successfully in the workplace
- Develop problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Implement, maintain and improve administrative responsibilities
- Understand business fundamentals, e.g. Managing Finance and Change
- Progress towards management responsibilities
The programme will be concluded with an end-point assessment, which consists of (a) a knowledge test, (b) portfolio-based interview and (c) a project presentation.