Level 4 Award
Level 4 Award in Facilities Management
This two module course explores the nitty-gritty of facilities management, its wider application and impact (Unit FM4.01), and the important topic of understanding financial management in FM (Unit FM4.07). Ideal for Contract Managers, Estates Managers, Facilities Managers and Operations Managers, our 3 day course will give you space to reflect upon your own practice and that of your FM team, as well as consider FM best practice, experience 1-2-1 coaching, and engage in invaluable networking with other FM professionals.
This fast-track facilities management course will support you to:
- Understand the scope and extent of FM functions, services, and roles and responsibilities
- Contextualise FM contribution to the wider operation of your organisation
- Understand communication methods and customer services to internal and external customers in your organisation
- Understand financial reporting systems and processes
- Understand and apply capital and revenue budgets
- Manage cashflow and prepare financial cases
At the end of the course you will achieve the IWFM Level 4 Award in Facilities Management and have a clear action plan in your role for the year ahead.
In the light on the C-19 pandemic and restrictions, the next course is to be delivered online via webinar and 1-2-1 remote coaching. Our next course is starting in May 2020.
Our delegate course fee is £1,497 + VAT
If you are interested in Train Together delivering this course at your site for multiple employees, please contact us today to get a quote.