Your Team’s Future is in Your Hands
Putting Your Needs First
We work with over 200 employers primarily within the education sector including primary and secondary multi-academy trusts (MATs), the early years and childcare sector, and alongside Local Authorities (LAs). Our aim is to meet all your training needs for all support staff. We can have a significant impact on your staff training and can tailor a programme to suit your needs. Our bespoke delivery includes working around working shifts, assessment in the workplace and delivery at a time and place suitable to both employers and employees. We ensure that our training meets the professional standards required for that job role and that the employee can have a significant impact on the workplace.
Working in Partnership with You
What we do
We work with you and establish your key strategic aims and how we can support you to work towards them. Our goal is to support you to utilise your levy and ensure your learning and development programmes have a positive impact on improving staff knowledge, skills and workplace practice.
How do we meet your requirements?
It’s simple we listen to you! We find out what you need and what you want. We find out the keys areas for improvement, we look at the most up to date frameworks and standards to meet those requirements. We help you recruit new apprentices in the workplace based on your job description and requirements of your organisation. We provide a bespoke service to unsure that we are meeting your expectations.
tailored for you
what apprenticeships do we offer?
- Professional Services in Administration and Customer Care
- Finance and Accounting
- Leadership and Management
- Facilities Operations and Management
- Primary and Secondary Education
- Further Education
- Education and Training
- Childcare including Early Years and Residential Childcare.
If there is an apprenticeship or type of training that we do not offer we will find you the most suitable provider for this training on your behalf.
delivering for you
How do we deliver training?
- We ensure that you have details of all key people who will be part in the learning journey
- All skills and workplace practice assessments are on site
- Knowledge will be delivered via face-to-face group workshops, remote learning and via webinar
- We plan all appointments and our trainer coaches will touch base with you on a regular basis as per the delivery model
- We carry out workplace observations, professional discussions and set workplace assignments and real-time projects
- We provide 1-2-1 support with Functional Skills
- If a learner has additional learning needs, we will plan additional support sessions and modify our delivery model accordingly
- We will go the extra mile to ensure that you and your team member have everything you need to have a successful experience on programme.
How do I know my staff are progressing?
- We arrange regular tripartite meetings with you and your staff
- We will provide you with an e-Portfolio observer account so you can monitor the progress of your direct reports
- We will send you progress reports and have regular account meetings
- We will contact you if we have any concerns or a member of staff is not engaging
- We work with you to support your staff with health and well-being and build confidence and soft skills.
what about funding?
We can help you find the right funding for your needs.