Adult Education Budget
Every year we support hundreds of individuals to develop the core skills and gain the professional qualifications that they require to secure permanent employment, succeed in the workplace, and prepare for a better life. Funding is available to support individuals who:
- Are in work but earn less than £16,009.50 per annum
- Are in receipt of active benefit including job seekers allowance, universal credit, and employment and support allowance
- Do not already hold English and/or maths at GCSE 9-4/A*-C grade or equivalent
- 19-23 year olds who do not already hold a full Level 3 qualification or equivalent
If you are employed but earn more than £16,009.50, you may also be eligible for some courses with co-funding available.
Thorough checks will be carried out by Train Together to ensure that all participants in Adult Education Budget courses meet the eligibility criteria as set by the Education and Skills Funding Agency and European Social Fund. These include:
- Being a resident of an EU member state for at least the last 3 years
- Evidence to support the categories as outlined above.
If you would like to find out more about how Train Together can support you to gain professional or Functional Skills qualifications, get in touch with us today.